22 April 2013

Earth-Day-Smurf-Day



Gee, Lenin, thanks for the holiday.

Personally I think Earth's day's a bunch of PC hooey. Bunk. Bologna. But what really chaps my hide is how they (Progressives) hijacked my favorite color. I know, I know. You're thinking, "Hasn't she complained about this before? Yes, I have. And I'm still pissed about it! Green has always been, and always will be, my favorite color. (Don't even get me started on the rainbow.)

I chose to "celebrate" Earth Day by honoring and remembering He who created this incredibly complex and wondrous planet of ours, Jesus Christ. The trend today seems to lean toward worshiping the Earth rather than its Creator. To me the concept seems so simple to understand, however, the confusion and tumult of the world grows increasingly persuasive in the contrary. We are to be watchful stewards over the planet keeping in mind the spiritual nature of all things. The natural resources are blessings given by a Savior who has asked us to "act well our part". By exercising our free will to lovingly and consistantly care for His creations we exemplify a testimony of diligent character and discipleship.

1 comment:

KW said...

hear, hear!