20 May 2013

IRS vs Tea Party Patriots/9.12 Project

Got my sign all ready for tomorrow. Senator John Cornyn's office is closer but I think downtown at the Earl Cabbell Federal building is probably a better location for exposure. Hopefully there will be someone from the media covering it, however, I won't hold my breath. Heaven knows I'd make a fantastic street reporter for The Blaze. Oh, I can see it now...

Hopefully no rain tomorrow. Oh yeah, and that I don't get arrested. Or assaulted. Or mugged. And maybe I'll make a new friend or two. Just wait till I post the back side of my sign. Haha...it'll make the Progressives poop their pants a la Al Roker.
 
"This is our civil rights movement." - Glenn Beck

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

nice....
the front looks great! looking forward to the back side.