01 January 2014

2014: Happy New Year

Whoah, Nellie.

So I blinked and 2013 took off leaving me in the proverbial dust. Mostly good things for a change. For starters, I ended up making the Dallas Millennial Choir and Orchestra for their inaugural year which was an extraordinary experience. We performed our Christmas concert to a sold out house, thankfully. Not only was it broadcast on The Blaze network, but 1820 Productions made a documentary, The Performance, of the making of DMCO which was also aired on The Blaze. An incredible opportunity to push myself talent-wise with other like-minded people.

The family said farewell to one cousin and welcomed another home from Chile. The work goes on.

And in the meantime I also bade a hearty farewell to thirty dreadfully unwelcome pounds. Buh-bye. I do have several New Year's resolutions goals for myself this year and, hopefully, as I continue to blog they will steadily reveal themselves.

Much love, happiness, and peace to all for 2014. Now, let's get this party started.

2 comments:

KW said...

So happy to hear from you!

Pedaling said...

Well hello there!

I'm in constant goal mode...
gotta keep on plodding along!

30 pounds is awesome...not an easy task!

Don't blink!

Happy 2014!